What can we do for you?
Our experienced teams are ready to help you. Whether it be reviewing a problem contract, or auditing a grant claim.
Our friendly staff would be more than happy to meet and discuss your particular requirements, so contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Take advantage of our audit and procurement expertise. The following are just a few examples of the services offered to you by our dedicated teams of professionals:
- Advising on shared services and collaborative procurement;
- Preparation of tender evaluation methodologies;
- Developing and implementing corporate procurement strategies;
- Reviewing Contract Standing Orders;
- Acting as 'partnering advisors';
- Procurement risk and assurance reviews;
- Critical reviews of contracts;
- Systems and risk based contract audits;
- Audit of contractor's final accounts.
- Appointment as First Level Controller (FLC) on INTERREG IVB ERDF projects;
- Providing Independent Reports of Factual Findings in respect of EU grants under the Seventh Research Framework Programme [FP7];
- Expenditure verifications of EC Grant Contracts for External Actions;
- Producing Independent Accountant's Reports for projects co-financed by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), the Technology Strategy Board (TSB) or the Energy Technologies Institute (ETI);
- Certifying expenditure in respect of projects funded by the Department for International Development (DFID) or the Higher Education Funding Council (HEFCE);
- Reviewing systems and procedures relating to the recording of transactions, verifying eligible expenditures, and processing claims for grant co-financed projects.